Wedding | Prom | Special Events
The best way to establish contact, reserve your date, and start your custom package pricing, is to fill out our contact form. There are quite a few questions to help ensure we know exactly how to best serve your individual needs. However, if you prefer to speak over the phone, we can easily schedule a phone call.
When you submit your date, if it is available I will email you my contract for review and hold the date for one week. If you decide to move forward, return the signed contract with a $100 non-refundable deposit, and I will reserve the date for you. The deposit will be applied to your final payment. We can then start discussing hairstyles, the dress, photographers, timing, and other pertinent details.
Each of our packages are custom and created individually for our brides, based on a number of important factors.
For onsite hair and makeup, bridal package pricing begins at $350.
Consultation & Trial Run
We usually correspond via email so that by the time I actually meet the bride, I already have an idea of her personality and what will work best. What I love about corresponding back and forth through email, is that it gives you time to figure out what you want. When we meet for the trial run, I have a better understanding of what style to try first.
Some brides have so much wedding preparation that they haven't had time to think of what they want for their hair until I ask them the question. If the bride's schedule permits, we will meet for a consultation and trial run a few weeks before the wedding. We will discuss possible styles that would work well with her hair and the dress. Even prior to our first meeting, most brides will send me descriptions of their hair and pictures of themselves, and maybe a few pictures of possible hairstyles. I then try to incorporate all their favorite aspects of those styles and create a unique one that fits the bride's dream. Having a trial run is very helpful, because it gives you a vision of what you will look like on your big day. It can also give you an idea of how long you will need to get ready so you can plan accordingly.
Wedding Day Logistics
It is very important to maintain a tight schedule on the day of the wedding. You can count on me to be there on time with everything I need. It is critical for the bride to communicate to her party the importance of being on time and properly prepared.
Requests for the bride/wedding coordinator/event planner:
The following items will enable me to offer you the best service. If you anticipate any problems with my requests, please let me know at least 24 hours in advance:
- A designated work space for the hairstylist(s) in advance, to ensure we stay on schedule.
- The getting ready location should be cool enough so the bridal party is not sweating and ruining their hair and makeup before all the festivities begin.
- An area without walk-through traffic.
- A chair and table (flat surface for tools and products) for each stylist.
- An electrical outlet near the table.
- Good lighting.
- A mirror.
Requests for the bridal party:
- Please have the first appointment(s) arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. No specific time frames are guaranteed other than the first appointment.
- Be sure to wear a shirt, preferably one that buttons down the front, so it can be easily removed.
- For updos including braids, buns, singions, half up half down styles, or beachy wave styles - Please arrive with thoroughly dry hair, preferably shampooed a day or two before. (It is so much easier and better if hair is a bit dirty - but not more than 3 days old.) Very clean hair for updos can add an additional 15 minutes to a style. If you have washed and styled your hair for the rehearsal dinner and have products left on your hair, it will be perfect for styling your hair for the wedding.
- For super thin, very fine, or very oily hair - Please wash and thoroughly dry before arriving.
- For short blowout styles - Please arrive with freshly washed, air dried hair, almost completely dry but slightly damp.
- We will be curling all bridal parties' hair one time, pinning it up (if they want down curl styles), and taking the pins out right before we leave, or instruct them how to do so.
- Stylist will not have time to wash or dry your hair. If someone is not prepared, their service will be forfeited or extra fees will be charged to cover the additional service, if time permits.
- Refunds will not be issued for any cancellations, late arrivals, or no show. The hairstylist will not be held liable for any injuries that arise while on location.
Every person's hair is unique, and so every hairstyle is unique as well. We use the best hair products available, but should you decide to have an outdoor wedding, we cannot guarantee how well your hair will react to certain weather conditions. In addition, although we use the best products when styling hair, we are not responsible for the girls' level of perspiration should the getting ready location not be cool enough.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I promise to give my creativity, professionalism, and heart into creating the perfect hairstyles for you and your bridal party.
Elizabeth K. Perniciaro
Header Photo Credit: Images by Amber Robinson